Saturday, May 27, 2017

Little Perks in Paradise & Shellton LaBron Featured at FRESH MARKET MUSIC & ART!

Little Perks in Paradise & Shellton LaBron were featured at FRESH MARKET MUSIC & ART! on May 27, 2017.  Click the links to enjoy the PHOTOSMUSIC VIDEOS and an ARTIST STATEMENT VIDEO.

FRESH MARKET MUSIC and ART! is presented by Smyrna Arts & Cultural Council with financial support provided by Keep Smyrna Beautiful. It is held at the Smyrna Fresh Produce Market every Saturday morning from 8:00 am to noon from May 6 to September 30, 2017.  

Musician Statement

​Atlanta native and songwriting local legend Scott Perkins (The Donuts, Silver Lining Band, The Shoo-Ins) teamed up with the all-star phenomenons Joe Little on bass and jazz percussionist Mark Paradiso to form Little Perks in Paradise, an acoustic pop/jazz/rock/soul group performing awesome originals and unusual, unexpected covers of sublime favorites from the past fifty years. The fabulous Michele Huber blends her vocal talents on leads and harmonies for an engagingly entertaining mix of expert musicality and fun.

Click here to enjoy their music! 

Artist Statement

I was born in Statesboro, GA. I am visual artist, artisan, inventor and poet. I would consider my art to be mostly conceptual and innovative with bold colors and stylized renderings. I've lived mostly in the Southeast, including Florida and South Carolina. I matriculated in the early years in Georgia and completed my Bachelor of Science degrees at SC State University. While attending college, I earned two diplomas, one concentrating in Marketing and the other concentrating in Fashion Merchandising. Later when I moved to Atlanta, GA, I completed my Associates of Arts Degree in Fashion Design at Bauder College. There I read, researched and proposed doing more in the field of Fine Art. As a small child I remember questioning my mother on why I could not draw like my brother (or paint as she did), so she said to me, "You won't know until you try." From there my interest sparked, my skills blossomed, and exploration began.

​Click here to enjoy his art!

No comments:

Post a Comment